CS:GO New Update
A Valve lançou ontem mais um Update no Counter-Strike:Global Offensive.
Segue em baixo o que foi feito:
- Added 'workshop_start_map' command line param to specify which map in a workshop collection for the server to start on. Takes the desired map's file id.
- Password-protected community servers are no longer available for community matchmaking.
- Map name is now correctly reported to master server.
- Added spawn points in cs_assault.
- Convars now get reset to defaults before server.cfg is executed.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash after player disconnection.
- Fixed respawn pop-up showing when you could not respawn in some cases.
- Fixed bug in respawning if team spawn point counts were asymmetrical.
- Fixed prop_dynamic_glow's not getting a final network update.
- Fixed webapi authkey behavior on Linux dedicated servers.
- Fixed layout of player details screen.
Tem de efectuar o login!
• registe-se agora!